Smoked Cocktail Making Kit
Create the ultimate Smoked Cocktail with this high quality old fashioned cocktail kit! It has everything you need to mix your cocktail in style. The Diamond Pattern mixing glass is the perfect size to create this flavorful cocktail in. We have also included a copper measuring jigger and bar spoon, so you'll always have the right portions. Use the torch to burn the cedar plank and then put out the flame with the glass you plan on serving your cocktail in. The wonderful smell of the burnt cedar board will fill and flavor the glass.
This smoked old fashioned kit makes a great gift for any whiskey or bourbon lover that wants to take their mixology skills to the next level. Everything in the kit is designed so you can create the ultimate Smoked Old Fashioned every time. Your friends and family will certainly be impressed when served these at your next gathering or dinner party!
Note-Please proceed with caution when burning wood in-doors. Do not light around flammable materials that may easily catch fire.
- 1 xBarConic® 13 oz Diamond Pattern Mixing Glass
- 1 x Newport Culinary Torch - 5.5" Mini - Rose
- 1 x Peychaud's Cocktail Bitters - 5 oz.
- 1 x Cedar Plank Board
- 1 x Double Sided Jigger Copper Plated - 1 oz. x 2 oz.
- 1 x BarConic® Copper Bar Spoon with Disk - 11"
- 1 x BarConic® Four Prong Strainer – Copper Plated
- 2 oz Whiskey
- 0.5 oz. simple syrup
- 4 dashes of bitters
- Orange zest/peel
- Cedar plank
- Mix whiskey, simple syrup and bitters in mixing glass
- Burn cedar plank to smoke, cover smoke with empty rocks glass allowing smoke to fill glass. Turn smoked glass upright and add ice sphere to glass
- Pour bourbon blend over ice. Twist orange peel to release oils and rim glass with the peel
- Add peel to the drink and enjoy